Registering for COPH Classes
Students register themselves via an online portal (MyRecords) prior to the start of each academic term. Information, course schedules and instructions regarding registration are circulated prior to the date registration opens for each term. All DrPH, MHA, MPH, and Certificate students are required to meet with their academic advisor prior to beginning coursework to establish a master plan of study. It is highly recommended that meetings occur prior to each academic session. If you are a newly admitted student that will be on-campus, you must complete immunization requirements prior to registration.
- Meet with your academic or interim advisor to establish your plan of study
- Incoming on-campus students must complete immunization requirements prior to registration (not applicable to online students)
- Ensure any holds on your account are resolved prior to registration by viewing the "holds" tab in MyRecords
- Registration will be conducted online at http://myrecords.unmc.edu
- Additional instructions on how to register for courses in MyRecords are available
- Contact Hillary Peshek at email@example.com for course registration questions or concerns
DrPH, MHA, MPH students in good standing who wish to register for courses on a University of Nebraska campus other than their home campus must complete an intercampus registration form. The intercampus registration form is available on-line.
After the form is processed, students will be contacted by the host campus with information for access and registration.