For additional information, please write:
Dean, College of Dentistry
University of Nebraska Medical Center
4000 East Campus Loop South
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Access the College at:
We are Nebraska Medicine and UNMC. Our mission is to lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care.
The objective of the University of Nebraska Medical Center is to recruit and retain persons of high moral and ethical character. In accordance with this objective, the University of Nebraska Medical Center reserves the right to review a candidate’s suitability for admission.
This catalog provides information about the educational programs offered through the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry. The UNMC faculty, the administration, and the University of Nebraska Board of Regents have authorized statements presented in this catalog as indicating:
- the current requirements, practices, and procedures for application for admission to the College of Dentistry
- admission requirements for residents and nonresidents
- course offerings, content, and description
- general and professional requirements for graduation
- tuition and fees
- costs for education and supplies
It is the policy of the University of Nebraska Medical Center not to discriminate on the basis of sex, age, handicap, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran status, or national or ethnic origin in its educational programs, admissions policies, employment policies, financial aid or other school-administered programs. This policy is enforced by federal law under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Inquiries regarding compliance with these statutes may be directed to the Affirmative Action Officer, University of Nebraska Medical Center, telephone (402) 559-7394, or to the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C.
Acceptance of registration by the University of Nebraska and admission to any educational program of the University do not constitute a contract of warranty that the University will continue indefinitely to offer the program in which a student is enrolled. The University expressly reserves the right to change, phase out, or discontinue any program.
The listing of courses contained in any University catalog or schedule is by way of announcement only and shall not be regarded as an offer of contract. The University expressly reserves the right to:
- add or delete courses from its offerings
- change times or locations of courses or programs
- change academic calendars without notice
- cancel any course for insufficient registrations
- revise or change rules, charges, fees, schedules, courses, requirements for degrees and any other policy or regulation affecting students, including, but not limited to, evaluation standards, whenever the same is considered to be in the best interests of the University.
Registration by the student signifies an agreement to comply with all regulations of the University whenever approved.