In accordance with the UNMC Compliance Program Policy, all medical students are required to undergo compliance training in the areas listed below and sign the University of Nebraska Confidentiality Statement.
Review step-by-step instructions on how to complete your training requirements.
- Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP)
- Fundamentals of FERPA
- Information Security Awareness
- Safety and Emergency Preparedness Competency
- Statement of Understanding
- Student Misconduct Awareness and Prevention Training - Title IX
- Transmission of Disease from Cadaver to Dissector
- UNMC Student COVID Commitment
M1 Class & M3 Class
- Excellence Through Bridging Cultural Differences
- Title IX & Reporting Sexual Misconduct