A preeminent College of Pharmacy. A nationally and internationally recognized community of leaders, who are scientists, educators, practitioners and students, guided by the highest ethical standards, committed to advancing basic, clinical and translational science, dedicated to excellence in the education of pharmacy professionals and other health professionals, graduate and post-graduate students, and the public in an interprofessional learning and practice environment, and committed to excellence in patient care including underserved populations, in order to improve human health.
The Mission of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Nebraska Medical Center is to improve the health of Nebraska and beyond through premier educational programs, innovative research, and extraordinary patient care.
• Innovation. Search for a better way. Seek and implement ideas and approaches that can change the way the world discovers, teaches and heals. Drive transformational change.
• Teamwork. Respect diversity and one another. Communicate effectively and listen well. Be approachable and courteous. There is no limit to what we can achieve when we work together.
• Excellence. Strive for the highest standards of safety and quality in all that you do. Work to achieve exceptional results.
• Accountability. Commit. Take ownership. Be resilient, transparent and honest. Always do the right thing and continuously learn.
• Courage. Make the tough decisions. Have no fear of failure in the pursuit of excellence. Admit mistakes and learn from them.
• Healing. Shown the empathy you feel. Be selfless in caring for patients, one another and the community.
Notice to College of Pharmacy Bulletin Readers
The information contained in this Bulletin is subject to change at any time. It is intended to serve only as a general source of information about the College of Pharmacy and is in no way intended to state contractual terms.
For more information about the University of Nebraska College of Pharmacy and its professional program, please see our website at http://www.unmc.edu/pharmacy
Additional information about UNMC for current and prospective students is available at the following addresses: