Print Options

UNMC will consider applications from International or Canadian students who have earned an undergraduate degree from a University of Nebraska system college (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Nebraska at Omaha or University of Nebraska at Kearney) or at a Nebraska State College (Wayne, Chadron, or Peru). Otherwise, consideration of foreign student applications is limited to those with a permanent resident visa.