A preeminent College of Pharmacy, a nationally and internationally recognized community of leaders, who are scientists, educators, practitioners and students, guided by the highest ethical standards, focused on advancing science, the education of pharmacists, other health professionals and graduate and post-graduate students, in order to improve human health.
The Mission of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Nebraska Medical Center is to improve the health of Nebraska through premier educational programs for pharmacists, other health professionals and graduate and post-graduate students, conduct innovative research and provide highest quality patient care and outreach to underserved populations.
The College of Pharmacy faculty embrace and are committed to the following values:
- Human health
- Innovation, assessment and continuous improvement
- Life-long learning
- Inclusiveness and communication
- Respect for individuals and their cultures
- Mentorship, and personal and professional development
- Empowerment and individual accountability
- The Mission of UNMC and the College of Pharmacy
Notice to College of Pharmacy Bulletin Readers
The information contained in this Bulletin is subject to change at any time. It is intended to serve only as a general source of information about the College of Pharmacy and is in no way intended to state contractual terms.
For more information about the University of Nebraska College of Pharmacy and its professional program, please see our website at http://www.unmc.edu/pharmacy
Additional information about UNMC for current and prospective students is available at the following addresses:
- University of Nebraska Medical Center website www.unmc.edu
- UNMC Student Website http://www.unmc.edu/studentservices/
- UNMC Student Handbook http://www.unmc.edu/studentservices/_documents/handbook.pdf