|UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER
COLLEGE OF NURSING
|Enrollment in Course By Permission of Instructor||Subsection: 5.2.13|
|Section 5.0 - Student Policies||Originating Date: March 1978|
|Responsible Reviewing Agency:
Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
|Revised: January 1988
Revised: May 2010
Reviewed: November 2012
Students who have been admitted but do not meet the stated course prerequisites may be admitted to the course by special permission.
- The student must petition the Course Coordinator for permission to take the course.
- The Director of Undergraduate Programs and Course Coordinator will determine whether a student may enroll in the course through an individualized evaluation.
- In making this determination, the following factors will be considered:
- Grade Point Average.
- Grades in related science and nursing courses.
- Clinical evaluation in previous nursing courses.