|UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER
COLLEGE OF NURSING
|Dean's List Policy||Subsection: 5.2.30|
|Section 5.0 - Student Policies||Originating Date: October 1978|
|Responsible Reviewing Agency:
Undergraduate Admission, Progression, Graduation and Scholarship/Grant Committee
|Revised: April 1987
Revised: February 1999
Revised: May 2000
Revised: February 2003
Revised: April 2008
Reviewed: October 2012
The Dean of the College of Nursing will recognize student’s outstanding academic achievement for full-time study by placing students on the Dean's List each semester.
- Only students enrolled in twelve or more hours any one semester are eligible for the Dean's List.
- The cumulative University of Nebraska grade point average for the semester must be 3.75 or above.
- The Student Services Coordinator verifies eligible candidates and submits names to the Dean of the College.
- Students are notified by letter from the Dean.
- A list of students to be recognized will be sent to Academic Records for inclusion on the permanent record, and to the Department of Public Relations.